Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020 | Recent Infos


1. After the latest update if a toxicplayer tries to kill you for heat kills you can instantly report him or herand they will freeze immediately in the game they will not be able to do anything .


Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020. |Recent Infos

Confirmation -


For this experiment and thanks to my test subject we'regoing to be using one grenade second grenade it's pretty much done I'm going to be able to move right now and you need to know that after the first grenade the test subject reported me and she did it a second time after I got the kill so far so good I'm going to be able to move and remember that if a teammate kills you then you can choose not to share your loot everything seems normalI think. I will need to bust this one but wait because finally right now I will not be able to move I gotta say that is a really cool feature even though ittook them like more than two years to do it but this is not over yet because Iactually discover a lot of cool tips and tricks that I want to show you so fore example even if you get knocked you can still get revived and vice versa you still have the opportunity to redeem your mistakes and revive others also get inside a vehicles o good luck with the blue zone unless of course you use this old trick that I taught you a long time ago I know I'm a scientist and I'm not supposed to give my opinion but instead of feeling guilty for killing my teammate I'm actually having a lot of fun and the best part is that no matter how fast the vehicle is going you will not get knocked but after years of experimenting with the subjects I'm finally going to get what I deserve I am going to be sacrificed to the lake oh no wait I cannot drown but you have no power here oh wait never mind I'm dead .


2 .you cannot bounce a car on a trampoline in Cheer Park

Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020. |Recent Infoss

Confirmation -

as you heard this is pretty much straight forward so how hard can this be oh yeah this is going to take a while and after two freaking hours just look how scared am I don't even want to jump because I don't want to try this again okay that's fine moment of truth and guess what I'm going to get stuck probably forever like really we try to move it with everything and nothing worked legend says the box is still there waiting for someone to get it unstuck.


3. you can destroy the BRDM with only 16 bullets ofthe DBS

Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020. |Recent Infos

Confirmation -

this was highly requested so let's go right into it after 10 shots this is the health that is going to have and with a whole clip this is how it's going to look this is the 15 bullet and there you go because we're going to prove this one .


4. meat and speaking of the BRDM if you punch it long enoughit's going to disappear .

Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020. | Recent Infos

Confirmation -

if you want to check it out maybe I don't know what long enough means but at least punching the wheell for four minutes straight and nothing happened just to be sure I also decided to shoot at it because I thought that maybe I lower the health of the wheel sadly that doesn't seem to be the case we didn't want to give up that easily sowe decided to try a different strategy we're going to shoot at a wheel as muchas we can until the point that is really low and then we're going to start punching take into account that this scene that you're watching right now is going eight times faster than it should be and sadly we were not able to pop thewheel so we're gonna keep trying doing the same thing until we actually try this with every wheeland I can tell you that I didn't see any difference I never noticed as if the wheel was losing health because of the punches I don't know maybe I'm doing something wrong because I really thought that this was going to be true so atleast for now we're going to post this one .


5 .you can get blasted in the air by grenade beneath you or may be even higher with multiple ones ( it is safer to test this one in the cheer park )

Top 10 Myths in PUBG MOBILE 2020. |Recent Infos

Confirmation -

maybe I didn't find them but I'm almost certain that there are no throwables in cheer park except for apples of course so we're gonna try this one in the training rounds this one is really old but I guess new players don't know about it take into account that is not going to work all the time for example here I actually jumped and nothing happened but in my second time I didn't jump I just got close to it and I'mgoing to start flying and in case you're wondering YES you can do this with other players is going to have a similar effect and I have no idea why he wants to destroy the BRDM


6.if you shout at the midsection of a wheel of a Dacia the Dacias will not getany damage but the wheel will burst

Confirmation -

according to him I need to shoot exactlyin the middle three bullets will be enough with a mini 14 and now I justneed to check the health of the vehicle and I gotta be honest with you I was notexpecting this to be true and that's because this actually makes sense thewheel is not exactly part of the vehicle and trying to find sense in PUBGM2020 believe me it's not easy and speaking about things that make no sense


7.can aBRDM with no wheels still float in the water and can you drive it

Confirmation -

you already knowhow this goes and here's actually more proof of me punching the wheel and it didn't work moment of truth BRDM is ready and since we already here we also have


8.the BRDM will still work at the same speed in thewater after losing the four wheels

Confirmation -

and as you can see that's pretty much going to be the case.


9. you will not be able to scope while you are burn in in a Molotov cocktaiL.

Confirmation -

this one is real easy to test let's go right away with a Molotov and it's true I would not be able to scope while I'm on fire but wait there's more because I wanted to try the same thing but now while it's going to happen the same result I will not be able to scope and fun factonly true fans will remember in the end of the post I used to say I will scope too soon


10. you can stand on the drones in Arctic mode and use them as a vehicle

Confirmation -

just trying to jump on it and as you can see that didn't work so we decided to try a different approach why not carefully just prone on the drone and enjoy the flight on the first try we're going to fail but on the second one now pay close attention here because even though he looks as if he was flying this is most likely the effect of what I've been calling the invisible wall which is pretty much that an invisible wall that you can find in certain objects in PUBG mobile that will make you look as if you were floating or flying and I can tell you that after several tries it really feels like that but since we didn't want to give up that easily we decide to try this again and guess what we actually got the same result but wait one more did you know that the explosion of the drone can actually harm you thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon .

You may like these posts

Share your Thoughts about This Post, and please do not Spam.